storagebag

Dobrodošli na moj blog

14.10.2019.

The youngster had his genitals inside the electric blender

The escapade might have continued for hours if not for a terrible accident.The young man was severely bleeding and he barely managed to call 911 before he lost consciousness..He was instantly emasculated by the rotating blade and his genitals were reduced to shreds in a matter of seconds.As posted by the website 8Shit, Brian has admitted to having sex with a toaster, a vacuum cleaner, and an old video recorder, as well as a dozen other items. Morane claims the young man lost more than five pints of blood and is extremely lucky to be alive.

The youngster had his genitals inside the electric blender and accidentally hit one of the appliance’s buttons, activating it. However, when 16-year old Brian Johnson was apparently alone in his parents’ house he decided to take it a step further.and paid dearly for it. Fortunately for him, paramedics arrived on the China Travel Vacuum Space Bag site in a matter of minutes and he was rapidly transported to the hospital.He decided to engage in sexual intercourse with various objects from in and around the house. The youngster had his genitals inside the electric blender and accidentally hit one of the appliance’s buttons, activating it.According to the responding paramedic Jeremy Morane, the quantity of blood on the scene was a testimony to the violence of the accident. (Photo: Pixabay) Experimenting with sexuality during teenage years is something that is normal.Youngster from Missouri is taken to hospital after sexual experience involving kitchen appliance goes horribly wrong
<< 10/2019 >>
nedponutosricetpetsub
0102030405
06070809101112
13141516171819
20212223242526
2728293031

MOJI FAVORITI
-

BROJAČ POSJETA
1225

Powered by Blogger.ba